- This topic is empty.
Words of Inspiration Students Everywhere Need to Hear #ByStudentsForStudents
High school students from around the country share what’s on their minds since the transition to remote learning.
Virtual Roundtable #1
What does it mean to get an education right now? What’s inspiring you during quarantine? What are you doing to pass the time? Students from around the country share how they’re coping with the transition to remote learning. Listen in and then join the community in sharing how you’re dealing with this new reality.
Virtual Roundtable #2: How Students Are Coping With School Closures
How are you coping with school closures right now? Are there any new routines or insights you’re hoping to carry over into life beyond Covid-19? What role are your family members playing? Students from around the country share how they’re dealing with these challenges. Listen in and then join the community in sharing how you’re dealing with this new reality.
MEET THE STUDENTS
- Calvin Kanz, Iowa BIG, Senior (2020), Cedar Rapids, IA
- Khalilah Sutton, Washington Leadership Academy, Senior (2020), Washington, DC
- Kayla Lujan, Summit Shasta, Senior (2020), Daly City, CA
- Beija McCarter, Point Loma High School, Senior (2020), San Diego, CA
- Anelle Cooper, Trinity Academy for the Performing Arts (TAPA), Senior (2020), Providence, RI
- Celestte Panduro-Orellana, Iowa BIG, Junior (2021), Cedar Rapids, IA
- Josh Stern, Beacon High School, Junior (2021), New York City, NY
While you’re here check out…
Graduating senior Sokhnadiarra shares her experience using her voice.
Here’s a look at organizations working to support these young people and acknowledge the ripple effects of mass incarceration in American public education.
Live concerts, musical magic, yoga for the family, inspiring community stories, and more!On May 28, 2020 at 12:04 am by XQ Team
For those of you at home, post your own questions below and we will do another roundtable with your questions.