No matter where you are today and what you want to achieve, going to college is the best way to help ensure a bright future. College lets you discover new interests and develop skills that will connect you to a good job, one that’s rewarding and makes you happy.
The XQ College Pathfinder will walk you through tips and tools to be sure you graduate high school prepared to succeed in the next stage of your life.
How to Use This Guide
Each section of the XQ College Pathfinder will help you:
1. See the big picture and understand what you need to do
2. Commit to take actions that will ensure your success
3. Connect to online resources where you can learn more and get started
Get All Five Sections of XQ College Pathfinder
Discovering Your Path to College
- Tune into your strengths and interests
- Start a plan for getting to college
- Make smart decisions that open doors for your future
Building Your Support Network
- Understand how mentors can help you overcome barriers and get to college
- Build a network of supporters who can help you now and in the future
Navigating Your Academic Journey
Understand what you need to do to attend college and develop your skills and interests.
- Understand what courses are required to get to college
- Select classes that will help develop your skills and interests
Paying for College
- Understand how much it costs to attend different types of colleges
- Understand all the options available to help you pay for college—including free financial aid you don’t have to pay back
- Connect to resources where you can apply for financial aid
Applying to College
- Pick schools that are right for you
- Prepare for college admissions tests
- Complete your college applications
More ResourcesSee all
Design Principles Rubric
A powerful rubric that articulates what “rethinking high school” looks like in action.